How To Visit the UAE from KSA

Get a visa, of course! The thing is… are you eligible for a visa on arrival? Or do you need to apply for one before going? ;)I’m sure most of you have read Eyecandy’s Dubai entry and we’ve received a few inquiries regarding UAE visas. Some, we couldn’t answer and some, well, we suggest answers. But here’s a mini primer, which we hope can help you.
I also had the chance to visit the United Arab Emirates last April to attend my high school friend’s wedding. I stayed mostly in Abu Dhabi and visited Dubai for a day (more on my trip on a later entry). The visa policy of the UAE is quite straight forward. Let me zero in on their policy about residents of GCC countries but are not GCC nationals. Ergo, we Filipinos living in Saudi Arabia (or any other non-Arab, non-Western expats for that matter). It’s as simple as this:
GCC Residents who are not GCC nationals but who have high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, doctors, engineers, pharmacists, or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal staff sponsored by them, are eligible for a non-renewable 30-day visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry. 
Did you understand it? Let’s break it down a little further if it’s still quite confusing.
(Disclaimer: This analysis is based on our experience and understanding.) 
– What is a visa on arrival? 
This means that you’re not required to apply for a tourist visa before you go to the UAE. You can just get the visa once you arrive in the airport. You don’t have to go to the UAE embassy to apply for it (like what you do for a US or Schengen visa). You need to pay less than 200 dirhams at the airport of your entry for the visa.
Who can get a visa on arrival? 
You can get a visa upon arrival only if you’re a high professional (listed above) and it says so in your iqama. Those who are working as, say, engineers, but have ‘drivers’ in their iqama cannot get a visa upon arrival. Don’t laugh. This iqama confusion and misrepresentation happen sometimes so better have your professions in your iqama checked.
– You are of a high profession and your family is going with you… can they also get a visa on arrival? 
Yes. As long as they are your eligible dependents (meaning, it says so in their iqama that they are your dependents).
– Can we travel by land to the UAE?
Only if you’re eligible for visa on arrival. Most tourist/visit visas which are released through travel agencies or sponsors should travel by air. From Riyadh, it’s a 12-hour journey to Dubai on cars and buses. It’s around an hour if you travel by plane.
– You are not of a high profession but you work in the public sector (ex. government hospitals), can you get a visa on arrival? 
Probably. Eyecandy’s iqama states that she is a librarian and she works for a government hospital. She got a visa on arrival. A reader said they were medical secretaries but they work for a government hospital, they also got visa on arrival. To be sure, visit the UAE embassy in the Diplomatic Quarters (this is what E did) or call them in their phone number below.
– What if you’re not of a high profession but still wants to visit the UAE? 
You will require a visa before going and a sponsor for your visit. The sponsor will be the one to apply the visa on your behalf. Valid sponsors may be as follows:
a. Hotels and tourist companies can apply, on your behalf, for a tourist visa (valid for 30 days), or a service visa (14 days), or visit visa (30 days extendable).
b. Airlines and airline handlers on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour transit visa
c. Other organizations based in the UAE
d. Individuals (relatives or friends) already UAE residents may apply on your behalf.
The easiest way among the four is the first option, especially when you have no family or friends in the UAE who can help you. Use an authorized travel agency in the UAE to apply the visa for you.
When I was still clueless about all this process, I inquired via email in one of the travel agencies in Dubai. Here’s what I gleaned on my email with South Travels JLT. (Disclaimer: The Pink Tarha is not related to South Travels JLT.) 
*This is for the visa valid only for 14 days.
– They can process a visa request for $180 (per passport).
– The visa they process is valid for arrival by plane only, NOT by bus.
– Visa processing takes 3-4 UAE working days (take note that in the UAE, their weekend is Friday and Saturday).
– Visa processing will start 10 days before the guest’s arrival.
– Submit the following via email attachment:
* Clear copy of passport page with your personal information
* Clear copy of iqama page
* Colored passport size picture
* Confirmed return airline ticket
* Duly filled up application form (that will sent to you by the agency via email)
– There’s no guarantee that your visa will be approved, and immediately. And like any other visa application, yours can also be denied on various grounds. Visa approval is still subject to UAE Immigration Rules and Regulations.
South Travel JLT answered all my questions regarding the visa process and they were really helpful. However, it turned out I wouldn’t be needing their service.
I’m quite sure you will still have lots of questions. You can read this primer from UAE Interact, which we used in this entry. And you can inquire with various authorized travel agencies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Most of them answer inquiries. But to be really, really sure, you can also visit the UAE Embassy here in Riyadh to inquire. Don’t be afraid to ask.
United Arab Emirates Embassy in Riyadh 
Diplomatic Quarter Abu Baker Al-Karakhi, 
Q. Omer Bin Omaiah Street, 
P.O. Box 94385, Riyadh, 11693, KSA 
T: +966-1-4881227

NOTE: To all those who are asking if their job positions in their iqama will entitle them to a visa-on-arrival, we cannot say for sure. We can not confirm this so please, call the UAE Embassy for proper verification. We don’t want you to get in trouble just in case we say yes, you are entitled to it, and end up having problems when you arrive in the immigration.

Outside KSA Travel United Arab Emirates

About Author


The Editor-in-Chief speaks 7 languages: Filipino, English, Wit, Sarcasm, Truth, Creativity, and The Pink Tarha.


  1. Avatar The dotor is thin Reply

    Just visited recently in Abu dhabi, upon arrival go to the leftmost immigration booth, get the form for visa on arrival, after filling the form, go to the eye scan room, it's also on the left, after the scan the stamp on the form then you line up at the immigration booths (any). We paid 105 dhms each including my 1 year old baby. Please prepare exact money in dirhams, we had to wait while

  2. Avatar the doctor is thin Reply

    Hola! I recently went to Abu Dhabi. Just a tip: upon arriving at the Abu Dhabi airport, go to the leftmost side, ask for a visa on arrival form from the immigration booth/officer. Then fill it out or better yet, fill it out while waiting in line for the eye scan which is also on the left. After the scan, they stamp the form and you can line up at the immigration booths (any). We paid 105Dhms each

  3. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    and also a tip..dont forget to bring a clear copy of your residence card/iqama..My first experience was quite horrible as I forgot to bring a copy of iqama then I called my friends back in Riyadh to fax it to the immigration office…still fax copy was not clear, had to resend again…stayed overnight in the immigration waiting room…

  4. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    am a dental assistant here in jeddah, but am holding a housemaid iqama..i want to travel to dubai do they allow me to get a visa? what supporting document should i prepare aside from invitation letter from my sister in dubai? please help..<br /><br />ms. uy

  5. Hi Ms. Uy,<br /><br />In your case, you can&#39;t get a visa on arrival because of your housemaid iqama. It&#39;s the work/profession in the iqama that they&#39;ll check not your real profession in Jeddah. Your sister will have to get you a visit/tourist visa from a travel agency in Dubai. See steps in &quot;What if you&#39;re not of a high profession but still wants to visit the UAE?&quot; above

  6. Hi gents <br />Thanks for ur valuable info, next week i m going to dubai via emirates with my family. i have &quot;Sales Representative&quot; profession in my iqama so i can get visa on arrival &amp; for the fee some people told me it is 180 riyals each pasport please reply.<br />Waiting ur response<br />Thanx<br />Khurram

  7. Hi Khurram, <br />&quot;Sales representative&quot; might not be valid for a visa on arrival. You might need to secure a visit visa first before going there. But to be sure, kindly call the UAE Embassy. Telephone numbers are above. Thank you! 🙂

  8. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    hi mam. 🙂 i would like to ask. i&#39;ll be visiting my dad in ksa. he&#39;s an engineer there. he&#39;s sponsoring my visit. then i&#39;m planning to visit my boyfriend in dubai. is it possible that i can still travel to dubai/uae even if i just hold a visit visa in ksa?. thanks in advance. <br /><br />tin.

  9. Hi Tin. <br /><br />You have to get a separate visit/tourist visa from the UAE. Your boyfriend can help you facilitate this via a registered travel agency in Dubai. You have to have that visa before going to the UAE as you will not be entitled to a &quot;visa on arrival.&quot;<br /><br />Hope our answer helps. 🙂

  10. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    thanks for the helpful info. :)<br /><br />tin.

  11. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi, I am a lecturer in Mechanical Engineering Department of King Fahd University of petroleum and minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia. It is a government university. My profression on my Iqama is Researcher (Baahas). Am I eligible for Visa-on-Arrival and how can I officially confirm?

  12. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi,<br /><br /> I am Planning to go to Dubai my Profession in the Iqama is Electronic Technician, Please suggest me is it possible to get Visa on Arrival.<br />

  13. @Anonymous 5:20PM: Sa amin pong palagay, baka po hindi sapat ang inyong profession sa inyong iqama para makakuha ng Visa on Arrival. Tumawag po sa UAE Embassy para sa mas sure na kasagutan. Salamat po.

  14. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi.. I am planning to visit Dubai on last week of March with my saudi friend. I am a nurse working in a goverment hospital. Am I eligible to get the on arrival visa? Thanks.

  15. @Anonymous 8:51AM: To our knowledge, yes you can. Best to call the UAE embassy too. 🙂

  16. hello. I am working as a Lecturer in a government university in KSA. My profession in my Iqama says &#39;Lecturer&#39;. I have been in KSA only for 6 months. Can I get a Visa-on-arrival at the Airport?<br />Please help.

  17. Hello Atkum!<br /><br />Sorry but we&#39;re not sure for &#39;lecturers&#39;. Maybe you can ask your fellows in the university or call the UAE embassy.

  18. sir i am a doctor i am having exam in al ain and i am pakistani saudi iqama holder and also my wife she is a doctor also i want to travel by road along wtih my family i.e my wife my daughter and my mother in law what documents should i take along with me <br />thank you<br />DR SHAJEE SIDDIQUI<br /><br />

  19. Hello Shajee, if you&#39;re a doctor and your wife is also a doctor, you both are eligible for visa-on-arrival because of your profession. However, please make sure that your iqamas really say &quot;doctor&quot; as your profession. You can take along your daughter and mother-in-law as long as their iqama says they&#39;re your dependents. <br /><br />For further inquiries and more informed answers

  20. Hello <br />Mam,<br />We, Filipino Husband &amp; Wife working here in riyadh and plan to visit in Dubai as tourist for 2 days but our visa in our iqama are not professional but we&#39;re both working in the goverment hospital , it&#39;s possible to get visa on arrival .<br /><br />Thank you &amp; regards<br />Ed Ramos

  21. Hello sir,<br /><br />We&#39;re not sure. It might still depend on the work indicated in your iqama. Kindly ask the passport/travel office of your government hospital. Thank you.<br /><br />

  22. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hello. Im a filipina nurse working in a government hospital. Im flying from riyadh to qatar staying there for three days..then qatar to phils. From phils I have a return flight from manila to qatar to riyadh. I have all the requirements ready for instant visa on arrival. What problems do you are possible on my plans?

  23. Anonymous 4:29PM: Hello, we&#39;re not sure as this entry is about UAE. We haven&#39;t been to Qatar and we&#39;re not sure if they have the same policies as UAE.

  24. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    hello.. i would like to ask you . i have high skill electrician profession in my iqama, while i work as store manager in jeddah saudi arabia. i would like to visit dubai during my EID vacations. so is it possible to get visa at dubai airport. ? <br /><br />&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt; please guide. <br /><br />nasir.

  25. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    hello.. <br />i work here in jeddah saudi arabia. as store manager but my profession is iqama is ELECTRICIAN. may it possible to get visa at dubai airport. cuz i have plan to visit dubai during my EID vacations. <br /><br />nasir

  26. @Nasir: It&#39;s better to go to the UAE embassy or consulate to ask. Electricians might not be able to get a visa on arrival.

  27. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    I am lecturer in one of the university in saudia and my relatives living in dubai , to i need invitation letter from them?

  28. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    I am from India, Working as a Registered Nurse in King Faisal Hospital. My Iqama profession is Nurse. Can I get visiting visa from Airport? Pls. let me know. thank you in advance

  29. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    I would like to inquire about my plan to pass by for a visit in abudhabi before going back to the philippines.I&#39;m a midwife by profession but I&#39;m presently working as a nurse aide here in saudi arabia.How can I get the visiting visa if during that time I already exit from here?My husband is also working in abudhabi as an engineer.

  30. @Anonymous 7:04PM: You need a visit visa. Ask your relatives living in Dubai to help you secure a visit visa through certified travel agencies there.<br /><br />@Anonymous 12:52PM: Yes, you can get a visa on arrival since you&#39;re working as a nurse and in a government hospital.<br /><br />@Anonymous 4:22PM: Ask your husband to get you a tourist or visit visa from certified travel agencies in

  31. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi! I&#39;m holding a residence iqama as a dependant with my husband here in ksa and I have a plan to visit uae. Is it possible if I can get a visa there upon arrival?

  32. @Anonymous: No, you cannot get a visa upon arrival in UAE. You need to get a tourist visa before your flight. I suggest you arrange it with a certified travel agency in the UAE or fly Emirates or Etihad Airlines and they have that tourist visa service.

  33. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi there, we are here in Dammam and I am holding iqama as dependent to my husband, he works as nurse by profession for moh. we are planning to visit my cousin in uae this comin&#39; june since it&#39;s his annual vacation. would it be possible for us to get visa upon arrival?

  34. @Anonymous 2:35PM: Yes, you can have visa on arrival. (Make sure that your husband&#39;s iqama says nurse. 🙂

  35. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi,I am going exit this coming august,but before i go to philippines,my family friend will sponsor me to get the visiting visa for abudhabi.Aside for my visa and return flight ticket to philippines,what other documents should i need to present in the immigration?

  36. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    thank you dear, all the best to you and to your family..

  37. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hello! I&#39;m going exit from my job this coming august, but before i go to Philippines,my family friend will sponsor me to get the visiting visa.Aside for my visa and return flight ticket to Philippines,what other documents should I need to present in the immigration?

  38. Hello Anonymous 12:14AM: Sorry for the late reply. Hmn, I don&#39;t see anything else that you need. As long as you have that visiting visa from your friend, your passport, and your onward ticket to the Philippines, I couldn&#39;t think of anything else that you might need. Have a safe journey! 🙂

  39. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    My family is travelling to Dubai but I am not with them. My profession is Computer Programmer on Iqama.<br /><br />Q1. Will they get the Visa on arrival.?<br /><br />Q2. If yes than Is it possible that I can get the visa on arrival forms in advance &amp; filled it for them so that once they arrive they don&#39;t have to fill the form.?<br /><br />Thanks

  40. Hello Anonymous 9:55AM:<br />First and foremost, what is your nationality?<br /><br />Second, is your family your dependents here in Saudi Arabia? If they are your dependents here in Saudi Arabia (and it says so in their iqamas, they cannot get a visa on arrival in the UAE. You have to be with them, provided that &quot;computer programmer&quot; would suffice to get visas on arrival. To be sure,

  41. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    If u work at private hospital as a nurse,can u get visa on arrival?

  42. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi I am a Lic. Pharmacist here (philippines) i am planning to visit dubai for 3- 4 days only travel along with my family…I want to secure visit visa first before going to dubai, what are the specific requirements to get tourist dubai the way, we&#39;ve been travelling abroad for sightseeing purposes only. thanks a lot in advance for your help.

  43. @Anonymous 6:54PM: We&#39;re not sure po. Kindly contact the UAE embassy. <br /><br />@Anonymous 5:07PM: Check our steps after &quot;What if you&#39;re not of high profession but wants to visit the UAE?&quot; Or you can check this link: <br />You have to get someone to sponsor you and apply you a visit visa in Dubai. Either your relative, friend

  44. Hi. The profession in my Iqama is Systems Analyst. However my question is, do I need to bring my original Iqama for Visa on Arrival in Dubai or Abu Dhabi or a colored photocopy will be enough? Thanks

  45. @Nosreme: In our understanding, once you get an exit/re-entry visa in KSA and your passport, you have to surrender your iqama to your company so you won&#39;t be able to show that to the immigration in the UAE. You have to have a photocopy of it. But if your company lets you keep your iqama upon giving your visa and passport, then take it by all means and show it also.

  46. Hi I&#39;m a nurse at Government,. Iwant to visit UAE or any part of UAE can i avail visa arrival?

  47. @Lester: As far as we know, yes you can get a visa on arrival.

  48. Hi im a nurse working under the ministry of health here in saudi planning to go to dubai this month of may, can I get a visa upon arrival? Ministry of health will take my iqama as an exchange of my passport..can I just bring a clear copy of my iqama? Together with my passport? Would that be enough?

  49. @Leah Castro: Yes, a copy of your iqama would suffice since you need to turn your iqama over to your workplace when you&#39;ll be getting your passport.

  50. Hi pink tarha,<br /><br />i contacted the south travel that you mentioned., in my understanding in your blog correct me if im wrong, once that the travel agency will apply a visa in your behalf it will not need a sponsor coz the travel agency itself will be your sponsor for your visa right? But when i contacted the travel agency they asking about my sponsor, and if i dont have i need to have

  51. Hi Mr. Joey, in my understanding, there&#39;s no need for a security deposit (because what is it for?). I don&#39;t know if that&#39;s a new rule/requirement since my inquiry to them was more than a year ago.<br /><br />Unfortunately, even if you&#39;re an electrical engineer, you can&#39;t have a visa on arrival in a maintenance technician iqama. They would be looking at the job/profession on

  52. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Question regarding Dubai VISA-ON-ARRIVAL:<br /><br />I am holding a Saudi Residence Permit (IQAMA) with Computer Programmer profession written on it. I would like to know if it is possible to grant a VISA-ON-ARRIVAL when I arrive in Dubai for tourism purposes. I need your assistance, friends…

  53. Anonymous 4:41PM: We are not sure if the computer programmer profession is considered as high profession in the UAE. Do you work in the government sector? If you are, there&#39;s a higher probability that you can get a visa-on-arrival. Kindly refer to the UAE embassy for more specific details. Thank you.

  54. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Thank you for your answer. I am working in a hotel in Jeddah and it is a private company. Thank you again.

  55. Avatar Jojo Reply

    Hello maam im a computer operator in KKIA under air craft maintenance department but under Al majal G4s, can i aquire a visa-on-arrival going UAE?

  56. Hi Jojo, is Al Majal G4s a subcon for KKIA? And in your iqama, does it say that you&#39;re a computer operator? We&#39;re not sure if this is qualified as a high profession as compared to doctors, engineers, nurses, etc. You may want to call the UAE embassy for a specific answer. 🙂

  57. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    hi! i&#39;m a filipina nurse working in a private clinic here in kuwait. me and my co nurses wants to tour in dubai for 3 days it possible to apply for visa upon arrival in dubai? thank you and God bless!

  58. Anonymous 12:45AM: Thanks for reading The Pink Tarha! However, we have no idea how it works in Kuwait. It might be the same as the process in Saudi Arabia but Maybe you can call the UAE consulate or embassy on your place for specific answers. 🙂

  59. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi there,<br /><br />I am a Quantity Surveyor in Saudi Arabia. Holding valid Saudi iqama and the profession is on iqama is also Quantity Surveyor. I want to visit UAE and planing to go by road so what are the requirements and can i get the visa on arrival.

  60. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    hello! my husband from riyadh wants to visit me here in dubai, his profession on his iqama is assistant physiotherapist. will the uae immigration approve his visa on arrival?<br />

  61. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    hello there… i am a nurse working in a private clinic here in riyadh… in my iqama it also shows that my profession is a nurse… can i avail the &quot;visa upon arrival&quot;?

  62. @ANonymous 12:57AM: Yes, we think you can avail of a visa-on-arrival. For a more concrete answer, you can call the UAE Embassy in Riyadh. Or the Emirates Holidays Office. 🙂

  63. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi. i live in Riyad and visit uae by my car and iam on my wife aqama she was a doctor in Ministry Of Heanth.I travel alone with my Kids so plz tell me can i got visa on border or i will arrange visa from Dubai or i apply visa through embbasy..

  64. @Anonymous 2:39PM: First and foremost, what is your nationality? If you are not a GCC citizen or resident, then are you a dependent of your wife? (Your iqama syas you are a dependent?) If yes, you are a dependent, then you cannot travel to the UAE without a prior visa esp. when you&#39;re traveling without your wife. If you are traveling without your wife, you need to secure a tourist visa first

  65. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi there. I&#39;m planning on visiting my friend who lives in al-ain. I plan to fly to dubai and catch a bus from there to al-ain. The thing is, i&#39;m a 17-year old male, so will they give me a visa on arrival? I think you have to be 18 or travelling with someone above 18. I&#39;ll be travelling alone. Can you tell me what to do? Should i get a letter from my friend&#39;s dad confirming im

  66. Hi Talha! Thanks for visiting The Pink Tarha!<br /><br />Are you a Saudi or a resident of the GCC? If yes, then you can get a visa-on-arrival. <br /><br />If you are not a Saudi or a GCC resident, then you have to read the entry above. You do not have to go to the UAE Embassy to apply for a visa. You have to apply through a valid travel agency like Emirates Holidays. If you have a dependent visa

    • Avatar Anonymous Reply

      Yeah, I&#39;m from Pakistan but I&#39;m a GCC resident, I live here full-time in riyadh. I was told that the only way to get a visa-on-arrival is if you&#39;re traveling with your sponsor (i.e. my dad). What if I&#39;m traveling with a friend who&#39;s above 18? I still wouldn&#39;t get a visa on arrival. Basically there&#39;s no way I can get a visa since I&#39;m traveling alone, and under 18?<

  67. Hi Talha!<br /><br />Yes, you can only travel if your dad is with you since you are his dependent. However, if you have a friend in UAE, maybe she can help you obtain a visit visa from there. She can contact a certified travel agency, submit your details and get a visit/tourist visa for you. If you have that visit visa prior to your going to the UAE, then you can travel to the UAE, even without

  68. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi im a filipina.. Working in Riyadh military hospital as a phlebotomist… But my profession in my iqama is &quot;operating room technician&quot;.. Am i eligible to get an entry visa upon arrival in abudhabi intl airport? Will be having a 3-day visit this last week of june and already booked a hotel and my roundtrip ticket thru saudia airlines. One more thing should i present my orginal iqama or

  69. Hi Elise! Sorry, we cannot determine which professions they consider as &quot;high professions&quot; apart from the ones we quoted in the article. We are not working in the UAE embassy so we don&#39;t want to assume that we know specific rules they have in granting visa-on-arrival. Kindly call the UAE embassy or the Emirates Holidays for your inquiry. They can answer your question better. Thanks.

  70. The visa-on-arrival costs around 100 dirhams. Usually, you have to surrender your iqama to your company when you get your passport so you should bring a copy.

  71. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hi,I am little bit confused to travel uae on tourist visa from saudia.I got my tourist visa from tourist company in uae few days back.And i am expact here in ksa from the last three months.So do i need to visit Embassy for any further documnets or its ok with my tourist visa?.I will leave ksa from dammam airport for aqama is valid more than 10th months and profession on my aqamma is

  72. Anonymous 1:57PM: As long as you have a tourist visa, you can enter the UAE regardless of the profession in your iqama. Bring your passport (of course) and a copy of your iqama just to be sure.

  73. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    thanks for reply.<br />-My purpose to visit uae to get a good job there. if i will get the job in uae may it effect my saudi visa or may i will cancel my saudi residence visa first?

  74. Anonymous 2:19PM: We&#39;re not knowledgeable on this but as far as we know, if you decide to go out of Saudi Arabia, you need to come back before your exit/re-entry visa expires. For example, if your Saudi visa is valid for 3 months, you need to come back to Saudi within 3 months of leaving so it doesn&#39;t get canceled. Otherwise, you cannot return to Saudi Arabia anymore.<br /><br />It would

  75. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    good morning to every one,i want to ask if we can get visa during our arrival in Dubai,our visa is Dental Tech. in one of a government hospital in riyadh,we&#39;re planning to visit there during our vacation on Eid?

  76. hi…<br />I want to visit my girl friend for 14 to 30 days in abu dhabi before going back to the philippines… and I will be final exit in ksa…what should I do to visit abu dhabi…what thing I will prepare?<br /> ty….:-) <br /> edsel

  77. @Anonymous 11:45AM: Sa amin pong pagkakaalam, pwede po dahil kayo ay sa government hospital nagtratrabaho. Pero para na rin po sa kapanatagan ng inyong loob na talagang maaari nga kayong makakuha ng visa-on-arrival, mangyari lamang pong tumawag sa UAE Embassy. <br /><br />@Edsel: Hello po sir. Ang kasagutan po ay nasa blog entry sa itaas. Kailangan n&#39;yo po ng visit/travel visa galing sa

  78. I&#39;m a Graphics Designer here in Riyadh. In my Iqama , my profession is stated as Advertisement and Media Designer. Do you think I could get an on arrival Visa?

  79. Hi Jack! Unfortunately, we are not working in the UAE embassy so we don&#39;t know the verdict for specific professions, unless they&#39;re really high like engineers and doctors. Try calling the UAE Embassy or the EMirates Holidays office. Thanks.

  80. I&#39;m an engineer working here in KSA planning to visit Dubai in Ramadan. My Iqama ID is stampped as an Engineer), thus I can easily visit Dubai without much hassle. Just bring my iqama and some pocket money. Is that right?<br /><br />My very simple problem is this, can I pay in SAR (since I dont have dirhams) for the entry visa processing fee?<br /><br />Thanks for the post. Very much

  81. Hi Jerico! Sorry for the late reply. Since you&#39;re an engineer, I think you&#39;ll be able to get a visa-on-arrival. Not sure if you can pay in SAR but they have forex in the airport. Thanks for visiting The Pink Tarha! 🙂

  82. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Keep it up.

  83. Hello Pink Tarha. I&#39;m so happy to find this site. Me and my 2 other colleagues (all Filipina) were going to Dubai this Eid holiday. We already purchased our ticket and hotel reservation. Our iqama ID stamped as Medical Technician since we are working in a hospital here in Saudi Arabia.<br /><br />My question is, our flight will be from SAudi-Sharjah cos we didnt get a direct flight going to

  84. Avatar Anonymous Reply

    Hey Pink tarha,<br /><br />I am an engineer but my iqama is expiring on 24 october 2013. i want to travel to dubai on 8th august 2013 till 16th august 2013. Can i get an on arrival visa in dubai ?<br /><br />Do they have such criteria ?