I am speaking in behalf of the other Pink Tarha ladies in telling you all how much grateful we are to all of you for reading the Pink Tarha and following our social media sites. What started as a love for shopping evolved into a love for a flexible Riyadh lifestyle that works not only for us, but also for you. We’ve been molded and shaped by Riyadh, the city we see as our second home. It hasn’t been easy because let’s be frank: it is challenging to live in Riyadh. Even among all the cities in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is strict, controversial, and smothering sometimes. BUT it’s also smart, engaging, and adventurous. If it’s so easy to live here, then might as well lead a perfect life (which doesn’t exist huh). No matter where we are, we are trying every day to create the kind of self we want to live with all our lives. No matter how many obstacles and trials we face, we persevere and pursue our goals and dreams in our own ways. Most of us, especially expatriates, see our life in Saudi Arabia as a sacrifice. We are here because we’re doing this for our families back home. Then just remember that great achievement are usually born out of a great sacrifice and is never the result of selfishness.
Thank you very, very much for reading and supporting The Pink Tarha! We cannot express our gratitude enough. We have been so blessed for the five years we’ve been online. Some are saying that we’ve been influential in their lives but I’d like to hear more people say we’ve inspired them. So yes, The Pink Tarha wants to be INSPIRING. I guess for me, inspiring is a better word. It portrays what the objective and goal of the Pink Tarha is.
- 1 pink infinity tarha (scarf). There’s only one of this veil around. The Pink Tarha ladies don’t even have this so you’re really lucky when you get this because you can use this tarha in a lot of ways (you can click here to see some ideas). If you’re a guy winner, then give it to a woman you love. 😉
- 2 Pink Tarha mugs + 1 Pink Tarha eco bag. These are special to us because we only gave them to participants in our The Pink Tarha Mornings events. And they’re the last pieces. Exclusive na rin, hehe!
- 1 full access of the Entertainer Riyadh 2014. An app filled with BOGO coupons to restaurants… what’s not to love?! Read more about the Entertainer here.
- 1 pack of Curio art supplies (worth over SR 500). Curio is our favorite art supplies store in Riyadh. Personally, I get my Sharpies, pens, and Moleskine here. Artists can definitely find high-quality stuff here. And Curio’s owner has been very generous in giving us stuff for our anniversary! Let Curio ignite your creative streak here.
- 1 voucher from Piatto (worth over SR 300, good for 4 persons). Oh Piatto, how can I even say how much we love Piatto? When you win this, don’t miss their chicken mushroom risotto, meatball pizza, bacon and potato pizza, and chicken mushroom dish. Muy delicious! We’ve written about Piatto here.
- 1 gold-plated bracelet from Camel Couture. I love Amber of Camel Couture! She’s so friendly and creative as seen in her Camel Couture’s first product. This camel bracelet is gorgeous and for expats, it’s the perfect souvenir from Saudi Arabia for your lady friends. Check out Camel Couture here.
- 2 dozens cookies from All Kinds of Cookies. I was surprised when Sarah of All Kinds of Cookies gave us a huge cookie cake last year for our anniversary. Just out of nowhere. And throughout the year, she’s been surprising us with freshly-made cookies in delicious flavors! You have to try her S’mores; it’s my favorite! And Sarah is one of my most favorite persons in Saudi Arabia! Get to know All Kinds of Cookies here.
- 1 sans rival from Cielo’s Sweet Treats. I haven’t tried Cielo’s sans rival but if it’s anything like the quality of her coconut macaroons, creme puff, and cheesecake… then I’m sold! You’re lucky to be tasting this sweet creation. More of Cielo’s Sweet Treats here.
- 1-year subscription of Destination Riyadh Magazine (including back issues). Yes, one of our best friends in Riyadh, is the editorial manager of this magazine but it’s not the only reason why we read it. This magazine is chockfull of insights and best-kept secrets of Riyadh. It also has a directory of popular stores and restaurants. Handy! Check out Destination Riyadh here.